Terms & Conditions
- This payment will be reviewed and your account will be credited on our next regular business day following the receipt of this payment.
- Premium Notice: Your premium is due on or before the effective date. If payment is not received on the effective date of the policy, a notice will be sent advising of the late payment and potential policy cancellation.
- Cancellation Notice: Payment for this policy has not been received, a registered cancellation will occur. Policy may or may not be reinstated if payment is received within 10 days.
- If your policy has cancelled for Non-Payment of premium and your payment is being made after the cancellation date, such payment may not reinstate your coverage.
- Cancellation payments not received, any amounts owing will be sent to a collection agency.
- The company reserves the right to refuse to apply any payment to a cancelled policy.
- If your payment is in cancellation status, please contact your broker before submitting any payment.
- Future endorsements to your policy resulting in additional premium will require payment to be provided within 30 days.
Return / Refund Policy
- Halwell Mutual Insurance Company will re-bill any balance due upon applying a partial payment.
- Halwell Mutual Insurance Company will credit any over-payment to Insured’s account.
Should you find any errors related to your billing, or have questions regarding your bill, please contact your broker at the number listed on your policy.