No one wants to suffer a loss, but if it happens, here are some guidelines to follow:
In case of an emergency during normal business hours, please contact your insurance Broker directly for advice.
After-hours emergency claims are available by calling
Information that you should have available for auto loss:
- Names, addresses, telephone numbers, insurance companies and policy numbers of all parties involved.
- Name, badge number and police force of investigating officer(s), if reported to police.
- Names, addresses and telephone numbers of any witnesses.
- If your vehicle is towed, the address and telephone number of the location.
Information that you should have available for property loss:
- Address and telephone number where you can be contacted.
- Details of the claim.
- Your policy number.