No one wants to suffer a loss, but if it happens, here are some guidelines to follow:
In case of emergency during normal business hours, please contact your insurance Broker directly for advice. A searchable list of brokers is available here.
After hours emergency claims is available by calling 1-888-346-6610.
Information that you should have available for auto loss:
- Names, addresses, telephone numbers, insurance companies and policy numbers of all parties involved;
- Name, badge number and police force of investigating officer(s), if reported to police;
- Names, addresses and telephone numbers of any witnesses;
- If your vehicle is towed, the address and telephone number of the location.
Information that you should have available for property loss:
- Address and telephone number where you can be contacted;
- Details of the claim;
- Your policy number.