When it comes to auto theft, almost everyone is a potential victim. Make sure your car and valuables are protected with these simple tips.
• Always make sure to lock your car, no matter how quick you think you’re going to be
• Never leave your car idling without yourself in it
• If you’re parking somewhere overnight, be sure to park in a well-lit area
• Keep windows and sunroofs shut; invest in sun shades for your windshield instead of leaving your windows open a crack
• Never leave valuables like laptops, smartphones or shopping bags unattended and in full view
• Get a car alarm, steering wheel lock, or some other anti-theft device
Talk to your local insurance broker to find out if you have comprehensive auto insurance coverage.
Get the coverage you need from one of our licensed brokers.
© 2022 Copyright Halwell Mutual. All Rights Reserved.
Website Design by Adrian Martinez